This is a Generac 5857 QP45G 4,500 Watt RV Generator, It has a innovative design and style and also prototype testing thats are important aspects of generac’s being successful.
Dedication to component tests, dependability testing, environmental testing, destruction and also life tests, plus testing to relevant csa, RVia, along with other standards, lets you pick generac power systems using the confidence why these systems might offer superior efficiency.
This Generac RV generator comes with solid-state, frequency compensated voltage regulation: that state-of-the-art electrical power maximizing regulation system is standard for all generac types, also with this Generac 5857 QP45G.
Generac 5857 QP45G 4,500 Watt RV Generator
Features on this Generac 5857 QP45G 4,500 Watt RV Generator unit are :
- Outperforms competitive power generator engine by having an engines life that’s 3 to 4 times longer and it has a substantially longer time in between scheduled maintenance checkups; compression ratio: 9-1/2:1. Starter: 12 vdc
- One-touch start – permits a generator to immediately prime by itself and start up; just touch the button as soon as and leave; it is that simple; electronic governor manage keeps a continuous engines speed of 60 hertz to reduce surging
- Electronic governor manage keeps a continuous engines speed of 60-hertz to get rid of surging; simple usage of all maintenance items which includes the automotive style spin-on oil filter; governor system: electronic continuous speed
- Durable all steel enclosure decreases sound levels; 3-year restricted guarantee; it offers optimized quick response to altering load conditions and also maximum motor starting ability by electronically torque-matching the surge loads for the engines
- Oil capacity which includes filter (quarts/liters): approximately. 1.8-quart/1.7 liter fuel consumption gallons/liters hourly at 10-percent load: 0.33/1.25; at 50-percent load: 0.45/1.70; on 100-percent load: 0.73/2.76
Specification on this Generac 5857 QP45G 4,500 Watt RV Generator unit are :
- Rated maximum continuous electric power ability (gasoline): 3600-watt (900 reseRVe).
- Rated voltage: 120.
- Rated highest continuous load present 120 volts:30.0 amps. 240 volt configurable: yes (18-3/4-amp).
- Main line circuit breakers: 30 amp.
- Phase: 1.
- Quantity of rotor poles: 2.
- Rated ac frequency: 60hz.
- Power factor: 1.
- Engines rpm: 2571.
- Rotor rpm: 3600.
- Unit weight (pounds/kilos): 278lbs/126.1kg.
- Measurements (L by W by H)-inch (mm) 33.7 through 21-1/2 by 16.8 (856 by 546 by 427).
- Engines specifications: kind of engines: generac ohvi v-twin.
- Variety of cylinders: 2. Displacement: 530cc.
- Cylinder block: aluminium w/cast iron sleeves.
- Valve arrangement: overhead valve. Ignition system: solid-state w/magneto.
Generac RV generator QP45G / Generac 5857 QP45G loaded with self diagnosing technologies, this generator shows a possible issue through a series of blinks shown by using an led located in the generator start/stop switch or even in the associated remote start/stop harness.
Standardised air inlet and exhaust outlets, bolt patterns and also wire locations permit for simple set up in any application with small or no require to change existing box accommodations.
Interested with this Generac 5857 QP45G 4,500 Watt RV Generator ?